|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120194
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Vetus 43hp diesel engine with 2 alternators and a Technodrive TMC 60 gearbox.
• Stylish 10:6:4:4 steelwork by P M Buckle Narrowboats with a cruiser stern and steel side doors. Pram cover to the cruiser deck.
• Stylish professional fit out by P M Buckle Narrowboats in beech faced ply with solid beech trims to the ceilings, cabin sides and hull sides. Flooring is wood effect laminate throughout, apart from the bathroom which has slate tile effect laminate. There is under floor heating and all the windows and portholes are double glazed.
• Beautifully fitted spacious forward saloon area with corner cabinets either side of the front steps. L-shaped sofa bed. Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround, with adjacent fitted cabinet. 24inch flat screen TV with built-in DVD player.
• Hand crafted u-shaped galley with solid beech cabinets and doors, with solid block wood worktops. Appliances include a slot-in Thetford Caprice MKIII gas oven, grill and hob, 12v Shoreline fridge with icebox and a Logik microwave. Steel side doors opposite with separate inner glazed wooden doors.
• Cabin bathroom includes a shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and bi-fold glass door, vanity unit with inset washbasin, Mansfield pump-out toilet with 50 gallon tank.
• Attractive rear cabin bedroom fitted with a 4ft double bed, under-bed storage, and over-bed cupboards. Full height wardrobe and end of bed cupboard.
• Rear utility area with cupboards and a work bench. One of the cupboards has plumbing and power for a washing machine. The electrical equipment for the boat is also housed here.
• Specification includes the above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, 2 x 110 amp/hr leisure batteries. Headlamp and hand horn. The owners have a 1kW inverter available but this is not currently fitted to the boat. Central heating is via an electric under floor heating system and the Morso solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, and immersion. Sprayfoam insulation. Integral steel water tank.
About Time is a beautiful almost new 2018 narrowboat. She is a two-owner boat that has been used very little and is only showing 160 engine hours. The large sofa bed in the saloon allows for comfortable 4 berth accommodation. There is a BSSC which is valid until July 2022. Her owner has kept her in pristine condition and viewing is highly recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Staffordshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||About Time|
|Model:||60 Cruiser Stern|
|Fit Out:||P M Buckle Narrowboats|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||45 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||110 Gallons|
|Holding tank capacity:||50 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.