|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120163
• Built in 2014
• Quality steelwork by Colecraft with a euro-cruiser style stern with enclosed taff rail and large locker seats, and locker/seats in the well deck. There is a set of wood lined steel side doors in the saloon. Pram cover to the rear deck. The exterior has had a full repaint in 2019 by Matt Gibson at Redhill marina.
• Beautiful light and airy fit-out to a high standard by the owner. The interior has just benefitted from a cosmetic refresh by Matt Gibson at Redhill marina.
• Engine: Beta Marine 90hp diesel engine with PRM 260 D2 hydraulic gearbox. Vetus 95kgf electric bow thruster.
• Spacious forward cabin with a fixed 4ft 6in double bed, two bedside cabinets, desk/dressing table with cupboard and chair, and a large double wardrobe. There is also an airing cupboard with radiator. Brand new carpet to the floor.
• Ensuite/wet room with a thermostatic mixer shower, compact vanity unit with inset sink, pump-out toilet and towel rail. The floor is laid with ceramic tiles with a waterproof membrane below.
• Family cabin bathroom with a full sized bath, large vanity unit with inset basin, pump-out toilet and heated towel radiator. Tile effect vinyl to the floor.
• Single bedroom with a raised single bed that has storage drawers and cupboard below along with storage shelves.
• Additional single bedroom with a raised single bed that has storage drawers and cupboard below along with storage shelves.
• Large galley well equipped with a built-in electric oven/grill and separate gas hob, built in full height fridge and freezer, compact dishwasher and washing machine. Much storage consisting of a range of cupboards and drawers, with a high gloss cream finish, butler’s style sink, Honnister slate worktops and tiled splash-backs. The floor is wood effect vinyl.
• Spacious saloon area with a three seat sofa and space for your own furniture, solid fuel stove, on a tiled hearth. Fixed steps up to the rear deck and cupboards for the electrical equipment. Brand new carpet to the floor.
• Large rear cruiser deck with engine access and controls, covered by a removable pram cover.
• Excellent specification includes: 12v/230v throughout, Vetus pure sinewave 3kW inverter/charger, shoreline, and galvanic isolator. Headlamp horn and navigation lights. Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 6 radiators and 2 towel rails, and by the Stovax solid fuel stove in the saloon. Water heated by a Cointra gas fired combi boiler located in the galley. 1,000 litre integral steel water tank
Morning Mist presents a fantastic opportunity to own a ‘state of the art’ three bedroom floating apartment. With a wonderfully light and airy interior, this boat must be seen to be fully appreciated. She has benefitted from a full repaint and comprehensive interior refresh an presents as new. She is fully equipped with everything required for a family to live afloat or would serve as a luxurious holiday home. With the addition of a sofa bed in the saloon she could comfortably sleep up to 6 people. Viewing is highly recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation. The vendors are looking for offers around £120,000
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Misty Morning|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||70'|
|Fuel capacity:||500 Litres|
|Water capacity:||1000 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.